Sunday, February 27, 2011

My 5th post :))

We have an activity we share our love poems and explain it in the class heheh :))
This is my poem.

A Moment In Time

If ever there's a moment,
Where I can call you mine,
I'd cherish it forever,
Even if it is just a speck of time.



If ever I told you the truth and you loved me too,
I'd thank the stars I've wished upon and everything that led to you.


I see you with everyone else and hope I might have a turn,
But in the end the pity of your love is all I'll ever learn.


Maybe one day you'll look at me the way I look at you,
And come to realize the beauty of my heart the you've been looking through.


So close, but yet too far for me,
I can't help but live off what could be.


And I wish that I could tell you the secrets of my heart,
But if I did I fear our friendship would fall apart.


So from a close distance I admire what will never come to be.
I'll take what I can get from you and live off of a vision of what could be.


And if ever there's a moment where I can call you mine.....
....I'd cherish it forever, even if it's just a speck in time....


I can only explain 1 stanza "And if ever there's a moment where I can call you mine.... I'd cherish it forever, even if it's just a speck in time... 
If I will be with you just for small amount of time I will cherish it forever. hehe mukhang nde ko inexplain ah :)) hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment